Thursday, March 24, 2011

Couch-to-5k: Week 3

Week 3
5 minute warm up, 20 minutes of intervals (run 1.5 min, walk 1.5 min, run 3 min, walk 3 min, repeat), 5 minute cool down

Day 1 - March 21st, evening
Feels good to start doing (somewhat) longer running intervals again.  Although I still have a hard time motivating myself to get on the treadmill, it really does feel good, both physically and mentally.  It's nice to have a half hour to myself, to focus on just me!

Day 2 - March 22nd, evening
This was supposed to be my "day off", but I wanted to go anyways, to take my mind off the fact that I'm having a root canal done tomorrow morning.  It was a nice distraction.  Increased speed to walking at 3.4 mph and running at 4.4 mph.

Day 3 - March 24th, evening
Walked at 3.5 mph and ran at 4.4 mph.  Not much else to say.

No comments: