Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Glare-off - round 3!!

Emmett has made it to round 3 of the glare-off competition!!  Thanks to everyone for voting so far.  Emmett promises to thank you by giving you his trademark "glare" next time he sees you. ;)

Head over to Mommy Shorts to vote again today!  I'm not crazy about the caption they put with his picture today, but I don't have any control over that.  I guess that's what happens when you enter an "evil baby" contest. 

Yesterday people were able to submit suggestions for captions, and mine actually got used today, but not for Emmett's picture unfortunately.  Mine was "which kid eats their animal crackers head first?", which I thought was cute, and just a little evil.  It was also inspired by Annika, when she was a baby.  I gave her a bunch of animal crackers on her high chair tray, and when I looked again, she had bitten off all their heads (she was about 18 months old at the time).  Seriously, there was just a line of headless animals, and she gave me this big grin. :P

Just a side note: Emmett is not evil. He is actually a very well-behaved (but very curious!), happy-go-lucky little boy.  Seriously, I could not ask for a better baby.  He just occasionally glares at people.

No comments: