Monday, November 14, 2011

1000 gifts: #122-130

yummy banana bread, made with my little helper

taking time to play

having the priviledge of leading worship at a friend's wedding - what a joy to play to a packed house!

baby babbles - "mum mum mum"

finding neat homemade gift ideas, and actually having the time/supplies to make them

a surprise pulled off

an evening of delicious food and wonderful company

a house that is well-suited to hosting and entertaining

my watch found!  (it had been missing for about a month, and Annika found it today under Emmett's car seat)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Loved our time together last night it was so fun, I used my natural sugar scrub today and it was really nice. Thank you so much Pam!

What a great gift idea and the headband is awesome!

You my dear friend are a gift!

Andrea said...

Happy that the surprise all worked out! Sorry to have missed it...