Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back home

I'm back!  Most of you probably know that we were on vacation in Florida for the past week and a half, however, I didn't want to announce it on my blog before leaving because it makes me sort of uneasy to let the whole world know that our house is empty for 10 days. :P  And that's also why I didn't blog during our vacation, even though it would've made it much easier now!  Now I have so much to tell and share, I don't know where to start.  I think I have about 650 pictures to sort through. :P  I'm not sure if I'll try to blog all the details of our vacation or not (I'm guessing only a few people would be really interested in it, but it would be a nice record for myself), but I'll just say that it was a really good break, the weather was gorgeous, the kids were mostly well-behaved and our travelling went fairly well (a few little hiccups here and there, but nothing we couldn't manage).  Here are just a few pics for now.

Go, Jets, go!!  Cheering on our team in Tampa Bay, and they won in overtime!


Annika collecting seashells at the beach


Emmett, after some pool time


Hot tub time!


The koi pond at Mixon Fruit Farm in Bradenton


The Butterfly Estates in Fort Myers


So there's a very brief glimpse of the past 10 days.  More will likely be coming.  I'd like to write a post about travelling with children, because it's definitely a challenge, and I think I have a few tips to share.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Gin said...

Glad you had a great holiday. We're happy you're back!!

Melissa said...

Welcome home, you have been missed dear friend!

Shachi said...

awesome pics!