Friday, July 5, 2013

Busy day

We had a busy day today.  We went out strawberry picking first thing this morning (I actually gave the kids their breakfast in the car, so we could get going a little earlier) and picked two baskets of deliciousness.  Then we stopped in at my parents' place on our way home to say hi.  A quick lunch at home and then we dropped Annika off for her last day of day camp (which I think she was more sad about than me!  She's really enjoyed this past week, and she's looking forward to the 2 other weeks that she'll be going during the summer).  While she was at camp Emmett napped and I enjoyed a quiet house.  Then we went to pick her up and headed over to our friends' place to drop off supper for them (they recently returned from Ethiopia, where they adopted their son).  After a brief visit it was back home for our supper and then we made strawberry milkshakes for dessert.  It was a good day. :)


No comments: