Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wrap it up

Yesterday I was helping my sis-in-law learn to use a baby wrap, and it made me a little nostalgic for my own babywearing days with Emmett, so here's a little "throwback Thursday".  So sweet and cuddly, to have babe all wrapped up close with you.  I didn't do much babywearing with Annika, but I did quite a bit with Emmett, and we both loved it.  This picture is from when Emmett was about 2 months old, and went on his first airplane ride.  He spend the whole time in the wrap and didn't make a peep.  Another highlight for me from that trip was tying the wrap in the airport - oh, the stares that I got!!  It made me feel like supermom. :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love seeing a sweet little one worn by a loving mama:) I wear Declan everyday, we both love it so much! Its great exercise too!

Hope she loves it!