Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy birthday Emmett

Today is Emmett's third birthday!!  I can't believe he's 3 already, and yet, I can't believe he's only 3 (I think I feel that way on each of my kids' birthdays!).


I love this little boy so much.  I couldn't imagine our family without that impish little smile.  And so, in honor of Emmett's birthday, here's a look back at his past year and a few of the more memorable events.

December 2012 -  Emmett helps out with making Christmas decorations.
January 2013 - Emmett goes skating and to the dentist for the first time.
February 2013 - Emmett's first trip to the hospital for 3 stitches.
March 2013 - A trip to Phoenix and Emmett's first time at the movies.
April 2013 - Emmett helps Annika and I celebrate our birthdays, and even gets a little present of his own.
May 2013 - Emmett models his favorite sweater for me, and we go for a family one-night getaway to Grand Forks.
June 2013 - Big step! Emmett learns to use the potty!!
July 2013 - Emmett meets his cousin for the first time.
August 2013 - Emmett explores future employment opportunities - dentist or electrician?
September 2013 - Emmett gets a new friend and starts preschool.
October 2013 - Emmett dresses up as his favorite TV show character.
November 2013 - Another big step - we change Emmett's crib into a "big boy" bed and see the end of nap time.

Can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

No comments: